– May 1, 2020: Black Widow (Movie) starring Scarlett Johansson, David Harbour, Florence Pugh, O-T Fagbenle, and Rachel Weisz. Directed by Cate Shortland.
– Fall 2020: The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Disney+ TV Series) starring Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, and Daniel Brühl.
– November 6, 2020: The Eternals (Movie) starring Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, Kumail Nanjiani, Lauren Ridloff, Brian Tyree Henry, Salma Hayek, Lia McHugh, and Don Lee. Directed by Chloé Zhao.
– February 12, 2021: ShangChi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Movie) starring Simu Liu, Awkwafina, and Tony Leung, directed by Destin Daniel Cretton.
– Spring 2021: Wandavision (Disney+ TV Series) starring Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, and Teyonah Parris.
– Spring 2021: Loki (Disney+ TV Series) starring Tom Hiddleston.
– Summer 2021: What if…? (Disney+ TV Series) with Jeffrey Wright as the voice of The Watcher, and many actors from across the MCU reprising their roles as voice talent. Animated Series.
– Fall 2021: Hawkeye (Disney+ TV Series) with Jeremy Renner, and introducing Kate Bishop
– May 2022: Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness (Movie) starring Benedict Cumberbatch.
– November 5, 2021: Thor: Love and Thunder (Movie) starring Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, and Natalie Portman, who will play Female Thor. Taika Waititi returns as director.